Louisiana Community & Technical College System has a goal of expanding its campus throughout Louisiana.
In 2009 GeauxTech was engaged to provide design, installion, implementation, and training of state of the art Information Technology Solutions within multiple satellite campuses throughout the state.
GeauxTech designed and installed a seamless infrastructure on top of a fiber backbone including audio/video, interactive whiteboards, roaming wireless connectivity, and a complete virtual desktop implementation (VDI) supporting as many as 700 students during the academic schedule both in the classroom and computer labs.
GeauxTech deployed the following projects before “Go Live”:
- A full gigabit network was installed with well-organized cabling and equipment in each IDF to optimize speed and ease of management
- A fiber backbone was installed for seamless building-to-building connectivity
- Facility wide enterprise level wireless network
- Full HD dual 55” screen in each classroom with multiple display capabilities
- Fully integrated interactive whiteboards
- Integrated display systems with network and existing workstations
- Conducted training on all interactive whiteboards and display systems
- Projectors and screens placed strategically throughout facility
- State-of-the-art VOIP phone system