In 2011 GeauxTech was engaged to design, provide and install a data network and Audio/Video Solution for Choctaw Pines Casino as well as partner with a firm to provide a Security and Surveillance system. GeauxTech installed over 1000 data and VOIP connections as well as facility-wide Audio BGM and public address system. A full-integrated state-of-the-art HD surveillance system was also installed.
GeauxTech deployed the following systems before opening:
- Installed 200+ IP based surveillance cameras connected to a fully-functional surveillance suite
- Full network infrastructure design and build out for gaming and surveillance networks
- Deployed over 100 virtual desktops and servers
- Supplied hardware solution and content for fully-integrated digital signage as well automated audio and public address system
- An enterprise level wireless network was installed and brought online to provide wireless access to casino equipment as well as guest wireless devices
In addition to design and installation, GeauxTech served as virtual CIO and onsite IT support in a six month transition to casino-employed IT staff.
GeauxTech has been a valued partner of our community for several years, providing for all of our technology needs. In 2012, a milestone project for our tribe began as we started construction on the Jena Choctaw Pines Casino. From beginning to end, GeauxTech was instrumental in the success of that project. GeauxTech’s Team of professionals designed, and fully implemented our technology package including surveillance, phones, computers, servers, networking and audio video. They even served as our IT staff for the first few months of operation while we were filling those positions with our own employees. We know that GeauxTech genuinely cares about the success of our community, and we consider them a great partner to work with.